Monday, December 12, 2011

Home Again

It is good to be back home. Now, if we can get over the jet lag, radical shift in weather and process everything we saw and learned in the past two weeks I might start feeling normal again. I have heard it takes one day to recover from a one hour shift in time zones. I guess Tim and I get to look forward to nine days of feeling slightly out of sync as we adjust to being on Wisconsin time :) The waether and shift in sunlight hours is also a big adjustment. When we left Nairobi on Saturday morning it was over 80 F. When we landed in Appleton it was in the 30's. Nairobi has 12 - 13 hours of sunlight a day (when it isn't pouring rain) and I think we get less than 8 here at home. Thanks again for all your prayers and support. I am excited to see what God will do as we continue to plan for the next trip.

1 comment:

  1. If God can help Tim Tebow win incredible football games, :) (a joke, please) He can help you and Tim overcome jet lag and recover quickly. I pray for that in Jesus' Name: AMEN!!

    ReplyDelete